Due to an exemption Kessler Investment Advisors claims with the US futures regulatory body (CFTC), we offer our management services only to investors that meet certain net worth (and/or other) requirements, namely Qualified Eligible Persons1 (QEPs). In keeping with this requirement, we choose to restrict information beyond this page to an attestation that you qualify as a QEP and have read the following disclosures.
- INVESTMENT SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY TO QUALIFIED ELIGIBLE PERSONS1 (QEP’s) AS DEFINED IN CFTC REGULATION 4.7. ,
- THE DOCUMENTS HEREIN ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT AN OFFER TO SELL OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO PURCHASE AN INTEREST IN THE INVESTMENT SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN.
- KESSLER INVESTMENT ADVISORS’ INVESTMENT STRATEGIES HAVE THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSS AS WELL AS GAIN. PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS.
- PURSUANT TO AN EXEMPTION FROM THE COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION IN CONNECTION WITH ACCOUNTS OF QUALIFIED ELIGIBLE PERSONS, THE DOCUMENTS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE, AND HAVE NOT BEEN, FILED WITH THE COMMISSION. THE COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION DOES NOT PASS UPON THE MERITS OF PARTICIPATING IN A TRADING PROGRAM OR UPON THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR DISCLOSURE. CONSEQUENTLY, THE COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION HAS NOT REVIEWED OR APPROVED THIS TRADING PROGRAM OR THE DOCUMENTS CONTAINED HEREIN.
1QEP’s can be roughly summarized as:
- Any non-US person
- Persons registered in the US investment industry
- Natural Persons with net worth greater than $1mm, or making greater than $200k in each of the past two years and with a greater than $2mm market value investment portfolio or greater than $200k in a futures account.
**This is Kessler Investment Advisors’ incomplete analysis of the definition of a QEP as of 04/10/2014. The full definition contains several more conditions and may have changed since this was published. The full definition can be found here.